Nobody cares about that antiquated three-hour celebration of fuddy-duddies and their cold clammy takes on movies anymore! Roll with the times…it’s time for an awards show that gets that you’re too busy.
It’s the 2017 Siddos! Put your hands together for The Chats!
Shouldn’t take more than ten minutes, and none of that wrong envelope shit either! Plus, we are NOT trying to milk the suspense here. Here are all the winners:
- Best movie: Get Out
- Best Writer/Director: Jordan Peele, Get Out
- Best Man Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, Phantom Thread
- Best Woman Actor: Vicky Krieps, Phantom Thread
- Best Male Scene Stealer – Lil Ren Howery- Get Out
- Best Female Scene Stealer – Allison Janney – I, Tonya
- Best Accent: James Franco, The Disaster Artist
- Best Cartoon: Coco
- Best Friendship: Lady Bird, Get Out
- Best Soundtrack: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- Best Score: Phantom Thread
- Coolest Clothes: Phantom Thread
- Best Non-English movie: Okja
- Best Badass: Jeremy Renner, Wind River
- Best TV performance: Walton Goggins, Vice Principals (RUSSELL)
- Best Movie Theater: American Film Institute, Silver Spring
- Best Movie Snack: Chick-Fil-A strips (4 count)
- Best Sauce: Sweet & Spicy Sriracha
- Best Deal: AMC Stubs card=$5 Tuesday movie
- Best TV show : Vice Principals Season 2
- Best TV episode: Black Mirror, Hang the DJ
- Personal power rankings 2018: Jordan Peele, Jake Gylenhaal, The Rock, Issa Rae
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Owen Wilson
This is Owen’s third lifetime achievement Siddo! The man just keeps living life to the hilt and firing up this one-man academy.
- Best Thing: Exposure of the dirty creeps working in the movies. Within a few years the movies being made will be more diverse and intelligent as a result of more women being able to get greater positions of power. Gonna be awesome.